Required: No' 2 Technician
Team Dynamics Motorsport are a long standing team in the British Touring Car Championship operating as Honda UK’s ‘Works Partner’ in the series under the 'Halfords Yuasa Racing Team' banner.
The team is based in Droitwich, Worcestershire and operates a number of different race and road programs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a No’ 2 Technician on our BTCC Program. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with motorsport experience to join the team in this fast-paced & exciting role.Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for providing assistance to the No’ 1 Technician ensuring that their designated car is mechanically & aesthetically ready to leave the workshop on promotional, test and race days.
· Ensuring that the car is prepared according to the Technical Director's specification and safety requirements.
· Professionally maintain a clean, tidy & organised working environment (Both on and off site) ensuring health & safety.
· Service & maintain all the equipment on the car.
· Attend promotional, test & race events both on our BTCC programs and other programs as and when required.Skills, Qualifications & attributes required
· Possess a qualification in Motor Mechanics.
· Extensive Knowledge of vehicle set-up and race car preparation.
· Pit Stop Experience.
· Knowledge & experience of working within a professional race team.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision to strict deadlines.
· Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills.
· Flexible in hours and approach – travel is required.
· Be physically fit, able and presentable.
· Live within a commutable distance of Droitwich.
The successful applicant must demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and most importantly be a positive team player with a strong interest in motorsport. In return you will be joining a world class team whose passion and drive for success is relentless while offering new and exciting challenges every day.
Any interested parties should contact James Rodgers (Team Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01905 793 800.